SEO Code of Ethics
GOBOSH takes great pride in our ability to provide our clients with superior service and results without resorting to questionable and unethical practices, our ethical approach to Search Engine Optimization enables us to offer our clients peace of mind, something that is not listed on a contract but engrained in our everyday tactics.
Although there is no standard or "official" SEO code of Ethics; GOBOSH practices the following and thus sets the standard for search engine optimization ethics:
The GOBOSH Code of Ethics.
- Our business operations adheres to all laws and regulations set forth by the agency(ies) of Canada, the United States and International Governments for business, cyber and internet regulation.
- We treat each and every client as if we are consulting our own brand and the brands of our own team members.
- Never put the clients business or brand reputation at risk when working to improve the client's rating by finding disreputable ways of accomplishing tasks.
- Adhere to the conventions as specified by the various search engines and directories we use.
- Act in good faith when consulting and giving direction to our clients.
- Maintain complete confidentially about our clients and their information as it relates to their business operations and their SEO results, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- Never practice in dishonorable means of achieving a higher search engine rating including using linkfarms, hidden links and text, copied content, unauthorized software, doorway pages, or plagiarism.
Following these standards, we at GOBOSH can proudly say that none of our clients have ever been:
- Banned by Google or any other search engine
- Penalized by Google or any other search engine
- Been accused of using unethical practices to achieve higher page ratings
- Considered a dishonorable company or organization because of information they have published on their website
Our ethical approach to Search Engine Optimization enables us to offer our clients peace of mind when choosing to work with GOBOSH.